GRADUATING AMBASSADORS ELIGIBLE FOR LEADERSHIP PROGRAM AND SCHOLARSHIP, APPLICATIONS DUE JANUARY 31
Annually, top female high school seniors from around the country are selected to participate in the KPMG Future Leaders Program and receive a scholarship of $10,000 per year through four years of college.
KPMG is deeply committed to the advancement, development and empowerment of women. As women break glass ceilings in the workplace and excel on the international athletic stage, the influence of women will only continue to grow and affect our society for the better.
To participate an applicant must:
- Be enrolled as a high school senior female student (traditional or homeschool),
progressing normally toward graduation or completion of high school at the end of the
2017-2018 school year, and planning to enroll in a 4-year undergraduate program at a
college or university no later than the 2018 fall semester following the completion of high
- Be a citizen of the United States, or be a U.S. lawful permanent resident.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Demonstrate exceptional academic and leadership ability.
- Display an interest in a business academic or STEM track.
- Exhibit strong community involvement.
- Letter of recommendation from a nonprofit organization to be attached to the applicant’s
application for review. This person must speak to your character and leadership ability.
- Provide a statement of financial need in the essay section of the applicant’s application
for review (household income not to exceed $75,000 per year).
- Applicant will also need to provide Federal Pell Grant Program application form or
University financial aid application form or a reward letter to either program.
- Must be available to attend the three-day KPMG Future Leaders Retreat at Stanford
University, July 15-17, 2018.
Selected students attend a three-day retreat at Stanford University the summer before their freshman year of college. They also take part in a yearlong mentoring program, paired with a female leader participating in the KPMG Women’s Leadership Summit.
Applications are due January 31.