Believe in the power of G.I.R.L.
Transform leadership in action as you support and stay connected to the largest leadership development organization for girls in the world! Join as a lifetime member today, and make an enduring pledge to believe in the power of every G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader)™.
When you become a lifetime member, your dues are used to support the Lifetime Membership Endowment Fund, which supports programming for girls in STEM, the outdoors, entrepreneurship, and life skills—areas essential for preparing them to lead a lifetime of leadership, adventure, and success.
Who can join as a Lifetime Member?
Lifetime membership is available to any individual who accepts the principles and beliefs of the Girl Scout Movement, pays the one-time lifetime membership fee, and is 18 years of age or older.
As a lifetime member, you will:
- Unleash the power of G.I.R.L. in YOU as you become one of more than 60 million G.I.R.L.s taking the lead to accomplish amazing things every day!
- Turn your commitment into girls’ success with a welcome letter and lifetime member certificate signed by the chair of the Girl Scouts of the USA Board of Directors!
- Show off that Girl Scout pride with a lifetime membership card!
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Girl Scout happenings with the bi-monthly Girl Scout alumnae e-newsletter!
- Keep the power of G.I.R.L. close to your heart with your purchase of a lifetime membership pin!
- Have fun and connect with other G.I.R.L.s at various events!
For more information about purchasing a Lifetime Membership, please contact our Customer Care department