Calling all future filmmakers and directors! We’re gearing up to host the 2020 National Girl Scout Convention in Orlando and we need YOU to get the country excited!
We’re gearing up to the 2020 National Conference in Orlando, FL and we need amazing Girl Scouts like you to Show Us How You G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, and Leader)TM.
In 30-60 seconds, show us how you G.I.R.L. and enter your video for a chance to be included in the official promo video, premiering at the end of the G.I.R.L. 2017! Not to mention that you and your friends could see your video splashed all over the place as we lead up to hosting the 2020 National Convention!
Submissions are due by March 31!
Video Submission Requirements
- All girls must be in uniform. (Full uniform preferred. Tunic, sash, or vest required)
- No branded attire permitted (unless the brand is Girl Scouts)
- Videos should be 30 – 60 seconds in length
- Videos should be shot in HD resolution (720p or 1080p) if possible
- Videos must be shot in landscape mode, not vertical portrait mode
- Video size cannot exceed 20 GB
- Videos should showcase what it means to be a G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk Taker, Leader)TM
- Video should be captured at Orlando-area attractions (theme parks, notable locations, etc.)